September 2013 Weddings
Options

FRIDAY!

Happy Friday, girls! What's on tap for the weekend?

We're doing our tasting tonight! I'm so excited! And before that I'm going to the jewelers to finalize our wedding bands! Excitement! 
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FRIDAY!

• Options
    This is going to be a weekend of rest! Can't wait! I am heading to the outlet mall tomorrow, so hopefully I don't do too much damage there. I haven't done anything wedding related in so long. I know April is going to be have to be "finalize and get all things wedding related done" month.
  • Options
    We have our tasting Monday, so long weekend for us!  We have my uncle's surprise b-day party tomorrow.  And we're moving some more stuff (I have a lot of books so we're working on that right now).  I'm excited for sleeping in tomorrow!
  • Options
    Its a wedding free weekend as promised to FI, which I am totally fine with! Were getting new tires put on our little truck, and changing the brakes in the big truck and doing a transmission flush on my car... (Can you say man weekend?)
    I'm totally overwhelmed with wedding things... however I'm finally getting high speed internet at my house Monday so Ill be able to actually accomplish things that shouldnt take 6 hours!
    Also, ive discovered that our 5 year old starts Kindergarten 4 days before our wedding and i'm only slightly FREAKING out about it! This is my baby its going to be a lot of emotion in a week!
    So, thats about it for me right now :)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have not even scheduled our tasting yet!! Hopefully in the next few weekends we can get something scheduled so we can finalize the catering menu.  The FI's work schedule keeps changing so we're working around that. I would love to get some major checks done like all of the supplies for the reception being purchased but that's a big $$$$ check lol Not too much wedding stuff for us either this weekend! Whew!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @Amanda, I love your hair inspiration picture!!!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Actually, yesterday we picked, tasted and paid for the cake.  Then I went over to a florist with a friend and we looked at flowers so I narrowed my choices down.  The florist herself was not in, but I'm planning on setting up a meeting with her Mon.  My sister is going to go try on bm dresses again tomorrow and hopefully fall in love with something so we can order and I can get that off the to-do list.  We were gonna check out tuxes/suits yesterday but on our way out of the bridal salon I hit a curb (not as much my fault as it sounds) and blew out my tire.

This weekend is for resting as the subsequent standing in the cold seems to have made me sick.  (stupid curb).
  • Options
    Bridal show. Hopefully I will win something else.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I get to work all weeked... wait, I have Sunday off.  Finally!  MY boss is going on vacation and when she leaves, I'm in charge.  So I will probably be a mess on Sunday worrying about the store.  We are having one of my BM's and her boyfriend over for dinner on Sunday.  Wow, I'll be a wreck on Sunday.  I did not plan well ,haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have a nice weekend off with no plans as of yet :) It will be nice.

Our invites arrived today. Just waiting on FI to get home so we can open and see them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI's bday was today so I made dinner and got cupcakes! Basketball cupcakes since it is the NCAA tournament and he is glued to the tv... it looks like I was celebrating an 8 yr old boys bday lol I am working all weekend, going to dinner with FI's family after work tomorrow. And I start my new job on Monday! I have decided I will get a massage in a few weeks once the crazy transition period of my job is over... cant wait! Or whenever I get my first paycheck :
    ***January Siggy Challenge... Bouquet Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had lunch with a high school friend and his partner today. Strangely my guy drove past the Cheesecake Shop and wanted me to stop and get one, very unlike him but it'll be yummy sitting there tonight having some. Tomorrow my daughter has a birthday party I have to take her to. As a family we usually have coffee together on the weekend so we'll do that too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards