September 2013 Weddings

???'s about guestbook

Hi ladies! So I just posted this on our fb page but figured I would ask here also. I'm thinking of making a calendar using our Epics. I've never ordered from snapfish or shutterfly so I'm wondering if any of you have used these sites? Also if any of you wonderful girls did a calendar for your guestbook did you go with the wall calendar and if so what size did you go with? I've barely started looking into this but I would love to order this by this weekend and check it off my list. I would also love to hear what you all are doing for your guestbook. I'm open to any and all opinions and suggestions. Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ???'s about guestbook

• I can't comment on either of those sites, but I made a desk calendar using papercoterie.com and I love how it turned out. I don't really have a good space for a wall calendar, but the triangle standing desk calendar worked out really well!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My aunts use shutterfly for calendars every year and they always turn our really nice.
  • I use Shutterfly and Snapfish all the time for printing services, but never a calendar.  One of my co-workers gets beautiful calendars of his sons' every year from Shutterfly.

I'm pretty sure we're going to do one of the following ideas I found on Pinterest:
    1) a monogram of our initials that would be hung in the living room
    2) a faux marriage license (also a living room locale)
    3) a matte frame that we would put a wedding photo in and hang in the stairway leading to the second floor
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I did a calendar on VistaPrint using our E Pics. Our guests will sign on their bdays so we have a list of everyones when we are done. I used just a regular hanging calendar size. They had a promotion awhile back where the calendar was free and I just had to pay $7 shipping!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kserafin how are you going to display the calendar at your reception? On a stand or hung up on the wall? I believe our venue doesn't allow us to hang up stuff on the walls so I'm wondering if I would have to buy a stand to display it on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards