September 2013 Weddings

My ring dilema! (I might have went pic heavy)

Since you all were so helpful in the previous post, I thought I'd see if you all had any suggestions for a wedding band. Pictures of my engagement ring are below.

I'm about 98% set on just using my e-ring as my wedding band. I'll just fork it over the morning of the wedding and get it back at the ceremony.  I love my ring, my FI picked it out all by himself and it's a 3 stone and very meanigful. I've thought about doing the e-ring to right hand, because I really love the little dainty diamond bands (the 2%), but I'm not big on jewelry to begin with.

What do you ladies think?

Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My ring dilema! (I might have went pic heavy)

• I think its perfect. It kind of seems like it has a wedding band attached to it (like an interlock type set) 
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like your idea of just leaving it as is or getting a small band and making them interchangeable. No one said you have to wear them together! You can just pick and choose when you wear your wedding band or your E-ring or again wear your e-ring on your other hand.
  • I'd skip the band - it does look like an interlocked set.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks ladies. I never really thought about it as an interlocked set. I do love it, and not buying a band means we can spend that money elsewhere!
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards