September 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Wednesday

What inspiration are you coveting right now? Show us your pics, your pins, your gawks, your favs... 
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Wednesday

• Options
    Well right now we are looking into the mini cake idea and this is what I would want it to look like but right now we are in the experimenting stages.

This is what my silk florist is doing for my bouquets without the yellow and three burgundy lillies not just one!

Then we are doing our own lantern centerpieces and we have mini lantern place cards the mini lanters were from a box of string lights we just pulled off the lantern part! On the lid of the lantern it has little holes at the top so we put a piece of copper wire in two holes so they will hang and we hot glued fake tea lights in them.

And these are the lanterns from target for the centerpeices mine are black and I will have burgundy and white fake flicker candles in them with wreaths of flowers around them and I am also thinking about these hurricane candle holders from big lots and have them on every other table. or maybe these fall stacked flowers only the ones with the flowers not the leaves. 

• Options

B-party dress
    Bachelorette dress

Sweetheart table chair covers
    Lavender and Ash: Wedding Buzz-DIY Chair Decor
    Beaded cake

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You've opened the flood gates!!!

This is teh style of bouquet I am aiming to have.  It may have more autumn feeling flowers but I definitely want sunflowers incorporated. 

This is the kind of aisle we want to create for our ceremony. It's going to be in an open field next to the barn. 

We want our ceremony backdrop to be similar to this.  We've already got the sets of french doors.  We're just deciding on paint colors. 

This is how I want our tables at our reception to look.  We're having a barn wedding but I want it to feel casual but elegant.  Every detail is the same for this, except there will be ivory doillies beneath the centerpiece and all of the mason jars will be the antique aqua colored ones.  All of our flowers will depend on what will be in season but we want it to be a wildflower feel. 

This is more like what the centerpiece will actually look like (and we're a maybe on the books even).  The flowers will obviously be different. 

This is what I'm using to hold our cards and notes given to us.  I've already purchased a beautiful aqua vintage suitcase.  :-) 

This is the feel we want for our dessert table.  In addition to a small wedding cake, we want to offer cookies and brownies homemade by our family. 

I already have this wedding cake topper so this is the style of wedding cake we are looking for.

We're doing a guest quilt instead of a typical book.  I love love love this idea and it will be something we hang on the wall in our home. 

I will NOT be playing any music but we're having a bluegrass band and my FI may sit in on a song.  I can't wait for this!!  :-)

The jist of how we want it all to feel. 

I TOLD YOU THE FLOODGATES HAVE BEEN OPENED. I can't wait to see everyone else's!!!!  :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

We will be having two different centerpieces above is the first one

Here is the other.

My bouquet will look something like this!

Invites in a pearly paper

linens!

Goofy - We have the same topper! (one of FI's Aunts bought it for us)

As for our cake... I have no clue.  I have about 20 pictures of things i like but nothing that screams our cake!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KSerafin17KSerafin17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    My weddng is going to be modern, classy and clean & simple desgin. The colors are navy, gray and touches of green! The guys will wear grey suits, groom in navy tux. Girls will wear navy dresses with green and white flowes. Three diff centerpiecs, tall, med and short. 

hints of greygrey and navy!
    simple, clean, elegantBeautiful flower centerpiece
    simple, but very prettyNavy bridesmaid dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @ellie i want the SAME b-party dress!!! i saw it in pinterest and the link showed me a couple places in CT that might have it. i hope they still have it next year!!!!!
  • Options
    @Jlp - love the invites (where are they from?) I also like the idea of your bouquet!!!!
    @Goofy- I cant wait to see your pictures in front of those french doors! I also love the idea of the suitcase for your card box. Would it be too much to paint the doors an aqua color like you plan to do for the suitcase color and mason jar color?
    @ellie- that cake is a very close second to the one I am thinking of ...love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ksera - Wedding Paper Divas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I believe they have them in almost the same blue as your std!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thank you! I will have to check them out!!!! They are so pretty!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_wedding-wednesday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:99c8a340-291f-49ee-9c03-7f0470d93005Post:df7ba95f-8aa6-4a26-88ab-3e33f62aaa8a">Re: Wedding Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]@Goofy- I cant wait to see your pictures in front of those french doors! I also love the idea of the suitcase for your card box. Would it be too much to paint the doors an aqua color like you plan to do for the suitcase color and mason jar color? [/QUOTE]

Thanks!!  We also like the idea of painting the doors an aqua color and then sanding the edges to give it more of an older feel like they came out of some estate home.  My only concern is that with it being in an open field that they wouldn't photograph well and not pop well against the grass.  We'll probably experiment.  The other colors in question are just a chocolate brown or ivory.  Not as fun, but would be pretty too.  Decisions, decisions. 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Love these STDs

Cake, <3. Probably with Orange flowers.

Love this hairstyle!

I love how the succulents add the gray into the bouquet. Less green. Or I still may do baby's breath or lily of the valley (it's an expense I'm willing to pay.)

I have the same style of card box as Goofy. I found an old suitcase, i just need to spruce it up a bit. We have a travel theme, so we have that worked into several details.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait to see how everyone's inspiration pics translate to their wedding...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards