September 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Insurance

Re: Wedding Insurance

• Options
    nope but i am curious if others are
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    My venue is requiring that we have it. I have never heard of it being required. It's a great idea for most brides but I don't feel I need it for such a small wedding. 
  • Options
    I've been wondering about that too. I've been thinking about checking with people who are already married to see if they got it or if they wished they would have. It's probably not a bad idea anyway. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My venue also requires it, so I'd love to hear  from someone who has looked into it! All I have heard is that its pretty easy to set up with your current plan and not too expensive.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I don't, but am curious as to who does.  We're having a very small wedding and our venue doesn't require it, so I didn't bother.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My venue requires it. I have to get a 1 million dollar policy. Basically I anyone gets hurt or breaks something then it will be covered by my policy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    One thing to think about is if someone breaks an ankle or if someone drives drunk and gets in an accident they can sue both you and the venue. Not saying we think anyone will drive drunk or that I would willingly let someone drive that I think is drunk because I wouldn't. But if someone seems okay gets in the car and drives and gets in an accident. Anyone they hit or they themselves could turn around and sue you for the damages and the medical bills... Covering my butt
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good point, D...I'll have to look into this a little more.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards