September 2013 Weddings

MY DRESS IS IN!!

Hey Ladies!

I have been MIA for a few weeks!!  Things have been very busy with student teaching!!  I just wanted to share my excitement that I just received a call that my dress is in!! I am both really excited and nervous at the same time!  I hope I love it as much as I did when I tried it on.  Has anyone else's dress come in and did you have the same feelings??

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MY DRESS IS IN!!

• Yay! Congrats! I think that bit of anxiety about the dress is normal, I'm sure you will love it once you see it again :)

I bought the floor model of my dress, which I tried on and bought in October.  I have the same thoughts as you, I hope it's still as I imagine it!
  • I just got the same call!!!!  I can't wait til tomorrow night to see her again!!

Congrats, I so know the feeling :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!! That is so exciting!  I'm still waiting for my call, but it shouldn't be too much longer.
  • Mine was in last week! The sample I tried on was ivory and I ordered in white. I worried that it wouldn't look as good in white, but I had nothing to worry about; it looks even better. I love it even more now that I know it's my actual dress. The store is holding on to it for me and I want to stop in all the time to put it on.
    February Signature: Brian Head, Utah Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well I am glad to hear all of you loved your gowns again and that this feeling is normal!! I will let you know how it goes when I go to pick it up!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How exciting, for everyone! I'm a tad jelly, but I know my time with come. Can't wait to see everyone in their gowns!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!! I got mine in a long time ago its in my moms closet(her closet is a lot bigger than mine so the dress wouldn't fit in my closet) but every day I go look at my dress and fall in love every time!!
  • So exciting!!! I ordered my dress in July and it hasn't come in yet so hearing about all you girls getting to see yours again, makes me even more anxious haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay to everyone!

Trust your instincts girls, you chose it for a reason, and you'll love it just the same!

:)
  • I'm ordering mine this week so that's exciting! I'll get to know that feeling in 4 to 6 months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we Bought off the rack but I LOVE mine! I am making payments on it right now but come March we will have it and I am so excited! Can't wait to get it paid off! another thing off my list to pay for! lol
  • I bought mine off the rack too! No alterations besides the bustle and hem. It's like it was waiting for me :) I've had mine since March of last year and I hope my body will not change much before I have to wear it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards