September 2013 Weddings

Vent!!

2»

Re: Vent!!

• yes love your ending sept 2013 4life....getting married then also congrats luv
  • Oh my goodness! I feel the same way!  I've posted a couple different times on different boards in what I thought was a very neutral, nonconfrontational manner, but apparently not!  Just asking simple questions results in really mean comments.  I just don't get it!  I'm so glad people here are friendly and supportive.  I posted on the Just Engaged board a while back in response to someone with supportive words and all of a sudden the attack turned to me and I don't understand how!  It's really disheartening when you are so excited about something or need a question answered because you've never planned a wedding before and all the responses are mean in some way.  Glad to be a September 2013 bride.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_vent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b6de9ed6-e242-4272-9fe8-9bd1a881d988Post:12fb2bdf-b637-4c25-b855-a959c84f2cc8">Re: Vent!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very well-said Taybeach!!! question - is it possibly to change your account name without creating a whole new account? i would really like to nix my last name and just make it "jess1234" or something like that.
    Posted by jpines22[/QUOTE]

I was really unhappy to find out that you can't.  When I originally signed up my wedding was going to be in 2014 so that ended up in my user name.  However, we ended up moving the wedding to 2013 and now I'm stuck with the same username. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards