September 2013 Weddings

Engagement Photos

Hey Gals - When are you planning to secure your photographer and take your engagement pics?  Anyone not taking enagagement pics?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Photos

• We already have our photographer.  We will be taking our photos probably around August or September.

Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_engagement-photo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:ca782215-2484-4210-8a8d-93da45f0dbf6Post:0bf5e141-6d74-41d4-974d-778663b7efe2">Re: Engagement Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just booked my photographer for the e-photos as well. We are taking them in the fall of this year. <strong>Normally, I wouldn't think e-photos are that important but I realized that my FI and I don't have alot of pictures together so I figured this would be the perfect excuse to get professional pictures.</strong> I'm also using them for my STDs as well. I'll probably send those out by Nov or Dec.
    Posted by Liecey[/QUOTE]

Yup, this exactly.  We have pictures, but nothing professional and FI has kind of been hinting that he would like to get some.  So, this presents the perfect opportunity!

I plan to do a little more research this weekend to find someone we like.  We'll get them taken in late summer/early fall when I'm usually at my skinniest (bikini season!) and he's super tan haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We will be getting ours done this fall, I have not yet booked out Photographer but will be doing so very soon.
  • We booked our photographer a few weeks ago and we will be doing an engagement photo session with her probably over the fall!  I am excited to have the engagement pics done because then I can make my Save the Date Magnets!  Have you girls decided if you are going to do magnets or just the save the date cards? 
    ?Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_engagement-photo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:ca782215-2484-4210-8a8d-93da45f0dbf6Post:47e70ab4-337d-490c-9adf-9ec3ea08b9d6">Re: Engagement Photos</a>:
    [QUOTE]We booked our photographer a few weeks ago and we will be doing an engagement photo session with her probably over the fall!  I am excited to have the engagement pics done because then I can make my Save the Date Magnets!  Have you girls decided if you are going to do magnets or just the save the date cards? 
    Posted by kokokid1123[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely doing magnets! I've been looking at different "styles" , even got one of those free samples from visita print. I'm super excited about the e-photos. I'm already thinking of the cute outfit I would like to wear lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked my photographer for our engagement pictures. We're getting them done over memorial weekend, and then hopefully sending save the dates out in the fall of this year because over half of our guests will be from all over the country. (we're a military couple! haha)
  • our photographer is booked and we are getting our engagment photos this June! this way we have a photo to use for our save the dates that we will be sending out the beginning of september
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • who have you guys booked? I need to book mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards