September 2013 Weddings

FFFC

Flame away, it's Friday!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FFFC

• I flame people who say "Oh I love Disney soooo much" and then spell it Disneyworld or Disney Land. Gah. In general spelling those wrong is probably my biggest pet peeve. It's Disney World and Disneyland. I cringe every time I see it written wrong. It's my version of their, they're, and there. lol

I flame my co-worker for not taking care of the daily money yesterday when she makes it seem like the end of the world if I don't get to it while she's sick/on vacation. And I'm realizing I flame my co-workers a lot.

I flame myself for having no patience and checking our photographers blog like mad even though she warned us it would be a few weeks because she is behind on editing. 
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I flame my FI for begging to get pizza last night from my favorite takeout place AFTER we got home from the gym at 9:30pm and then myself for giving in and eating so freaking much of it. 

I also flame boss lady for being a horrible parent.  Buying her kids booze, mj, butts, always bailing them out, never yelling at them when they steal, and enabling their bad behavior.
    THEN she whines and cries about how one is a high school drop out, they are both jobless morons, and don't respect anyone.   HMMMM I wonder WHY?!  After she is done whining she tells me NEVER to have kids because they will turn out horrible. SMDH

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I flame Grey’s Anatomy for  making me sob like a baby last night and making me relive the trauma of what it was like to disconnect my own mother and watch her die.  It hit way too close to home last night.  I had a hard time getting it together to go to sleep last night. 

Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I flame my coworkers.  My birthday is tomorrow and we always get a day off for our birthday so I was going to take today off so I could have a nice long weekend and 2/4 of us decided to just take today off.  No reason...just to do it.  My new plan for today is to sit here and do absolutely nothing ALL. DAY. LONG.

Come on, guys!  GRRRRRRRRRRRR.

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d343b962-8a8f-4bb1-94f9-7337f8eba673Post:e0f8d99d-8470-4cff-bc3c-88c24ae1efdc">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame Grey’s Anatomy for   making me sob like a baby last night and making me relive the trauma of what it was like to disconnect my own mother and watch her die.   It hit way too close to home last night.   I had a hard time getting it together to go to sleep last night.  
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]

I don't watch grey's but I heard it was heart wrenching.  PM me if you need to talk, dear.  I went through the same thing with my mom 5 years ago <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d343b962-8a8f-4bb1-94f9-7337f8eba673Post:9edcf639-3232-43fc-a76d-827f1eeb77df">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame my FI for begging to get pizza last night from my favorite takeout place AFTER we got home from the gym at 9:30pm and then myself for giving in and eating so freaking much of it.
    Posted by Jlp818[/QUOTE]

I went out to dinner wtih my BFF and we call ourselves "fat friends".  We are both very healthy eaters and when we go out to dinner we just go nuts.  <em>For example</em>:  we got beernuggets and spinach dip for apps, each got a grilled cheese with some sort of delicious meat and mushrooms in it lol and then split a turtle cheeseaake and a brownie a la mode for dessert.  I STILL am full and it was 14 hours ago!

• Ellie:  lol wowsers.  I have a friend who we call Sugar because everytime she goes anywhere she brings THE most delicious cupcakes, cookies, brownies or whatever sugary delight she can think up.  UGH and one bite is never good enough.  Calling her on the phone I gain 5 lbs.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d343b962-8a8f-4bb1-94f9-7337f8eba673Post:e74158d2-60ac-4fdf-a317-b89c50f46f2e">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFFC : I went out to dinner wtih my BFF and we call ourselves "fat friends".  We are both very healthy eaters and when we go out to dinner we just go nuts.  For example :  we got beernuggets and spinach dip for apps, each got a grilled cheese with some sort of delicious meat and mushrooms in it lol and then split a turtle cheeseaake and a brownie a la mode for dessert.  I STILL am full and it was 14 hours ago!
    Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]
    My moh and I are planning a "fat" date when I go home for thanksgiving next weekend! I'm so excited we are going to our favorite restaurant and splurging on food and wedding talking :p
    **September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d343b962-8a8f-4bb1-94f9-7337f8eba673Post:e74158d2-60ac-4fdf-a317-b89c50f46f2e">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFFC : I went out to dinner wtih my BFF and we call ourselves "fat friends".  We are both very healthy eaters and when we go out to dinner we just go nuts.  For example :  we got beernuggets and spinach dip for apps, each got a grilled cheese with some sort of delicious meat and mushrooms in it lol and then split a turtle cheeseaake and a brownie a la mode for dessert.  I STILL am full and it was 14 hours ago!
    Posted by elliemonster2012[/QUOTE]
    My moh and I are planning a "fat" date when I go home for thanksgiving next weekend! I'm so excited we are going to our favorite restaurant and splurging on food and wedding talking :p
    **September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I flame the NHL. I work at the arena as a 2nd for hockey , concerts and college basketball games. Hockey takes up most of the schedule and they are currently locked out so there is no work there ... Rest of the preseason was just cancelled.... I am also flaming my sister who has become hell bent on wearing fake eye lashes for the wedding next year and woke me up with a text this morning early early saying 1 year from now she will be getting her fake eyelashes put on
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I flame my shopping problem. Last night FH had to get a haircut so I went with him. In the same plaza as the barber, there is a Marshalls, and I'm obsessed. I went in there to kill time...came out with two shirts, bed sheets and fall decor....WHY?! I didnt need any of that stuff and I'm trying to save for this wedding, yet I went buck wild. I just cant pass up a good deal! Today I have buyer's remorse, but I know I wont return any of it, because that would just put me back in the store and the potential to buy more arises.

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Did someone say shopping obsession??  Because we belong together lol - 8 package deliveries since Monday and all I can do is hang my head (though I admit to loving my new watch!).

I flame FI's work for insisting on 13 straight days of 12 hour overnight shifts before they are allowed a day of rest - the guys are all getting delirious, and I miss my other half.  I double flame them for refusing to allow them to cut back to 10 hour days until nearly November.  Everyone goes on and on about "the money, you gotta love the money."  I'm human, so sure I do...but I love my guy and spending time with him more :(
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d343b962-8a8f-4bb1-94f9-7337f8eba673Post:8d0c6c15-dae9-4b6f-ac35-daa9ef01d2aa">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did someone say shopping obsession??  Because we belong together lol - 8 package deliveries since Monday and all I can do is hang my head (though I admit to loving my new watch!). I flame FI's work for insisting on 13 straight days of 12 hour overnight shifts before they are allowed a day of rest - the guys are all getting delirious, and I miss my other half.  I double flame them for refusing to allow them to cut back to 10 hour days until nearly November.  Everyone goes on and on about "the money, you gotta love the money."  I'm human, so sure I do...but I love my guy and spending time with him more :(
    Posted by TayBeach2013[/QUOTE]

Do we ever belong together! I had 3 packages sent this week too! Now granted, not all were for me, just one---new pair of Fall boots :) The rest were early start on Xmas gifts!

We also belong together bc I also flame FH's job... He was gone traveling for 15 straight days, some of which were out of the country so we couldnt even talk! He just got back this week and since it is month end close, he has to stay late tonight. I miss my other half too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d343b962-8a8f-4bb1-94f9-7337f8eba673Post:b50f0a31-2ce8-4861-b533-7310bbed72bf">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFFC : Do we ever belong together! I had 3 packages sent this week too! Now granted, not all were for me, just one---new pair of Fall boots :) The rest were early start on Xmas gifts! We also belong together bc I also flame FH's job... He was gone traveling for 15 straight days, some of which were out of the country so we couldnt even talk! He just got back this week and since it is month end close, he has to stay late tonight. I miss my other half too!
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

Lol, I think you and I have bonded over being shopping junkies before!  Only one package was specifically for me; the rest were Christmas gifts and decorations (good Lord, how did you know I'm logged on shopping for fall boots RIGHT THIS MINUTE?!).
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • I flame people who rely on me to do their professional work as in resumes, job applications, letters of reference, reading material. Can you all just do this stuff yourself without asking my opinion? I am we'll aware that I should be willing to help others, but I am drawing the line.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I flame work for expecting way to much from me. I get so stressed aover things. Everyone there has to make a big deal out of everything. I just try to get my syuff done and get the hell out, lol!

I also need to flame my family. I don't understand why they throw garbage in the sink! UGH! Maybe it's becuase the garbage is full and they forgot how to change a garbage bag? UGH! I feel like fricken Cinderella living here sometimes, but I guess she had a happy ending.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I flame my co-worker for emailing me every five minutes asking if my task is done.  It's low-priority.  I was out on training.  Not.  Cool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards