September 2013 Weddings
Options

September Brides FB Page??

Can someone provide the link please?? TIA!! :)

Re: September Brides FB Page??

• Options
    Never mind. I found it in the "read me first" post above. It doesn't look very active though. :(
  • Options
    The facebook page is crazy active... did you follow all the steps to get added?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The page isn't that active it's the secret group that's on and popping! Lol. I think your supposed to send a request to the page and than from there they add you to the September brides secret group.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    how do you add them? I only saw a like button
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Kristen is there a send friend request button? Or a send message button?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You have to become friends with Spetember Brides. (Just search for it and send friend request) Then you'll be added to the secret group! You shouldn't have to like anything.
    Sept. 13 March Siggy Challenge: hair inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Exactly what May bone said. The page was the original thought but no one liked that it wasn't private. But the newer one which is 100 private you must be invited to by requesting to be friends w/ September Brides.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I sent a friend request! Kristina Adrienne (last name begins with an O). :)
  • Options
    Sorry for the confusion -- yeah, the non-private group is going to get deleted!
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Am I crazy? I'm not seeing anything in the "Read Me First," post about fb...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_september-brides-fb-page?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d4a6a5e0-c926-49c2-a96a-0b0a7a29e88fPost:b14ed851-8b32-435b-aa6e-7619c9d8d00f">Re: September Brides FB Page??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I crazy? I'm not seeing anything in the "Read Me First," post about fb...
    Posted by janellegt13[/QUOTE]

I don't see it in there either, but I just searched September Brides and sent a friend request. Hopefully its the right one.
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2013
    The member hosting the September Brides account is AFK, but I let her know to add you guys! 
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_september-brides-fb-page?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d4a6a5e0-c926-49c2-a96a-0b0a7a29e88fPost:4897e6f5-eb78-419d-9b7e-7c742d873be7">Re: September Brides FB Page??</a>:
    [QUOTE]The member hosting the September Brides account is AFK, but I let her know to add you guys!  Here's a link to the profile:  <a href="http://www.facebook.com/september.brides?group_id=181295662015469" rel="nofollow">http://www.facebook.com/september.brides?group_id=181295662015469</a>
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

<div>Cool! Thanks. I just sent a friend request :) </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay ladies! Headed over now to approve! I have everyone that wants to join be a friend of "September Brides" first. This is a little quality and control check. We have had friends/family of members try to join, and if you're friends with September Brides, I can easily make sure that none of them are accidently added.(I ask that you remain friends with September Brides so that I can keep these controls in place). After you're friends with September Brides, Ill add you to the group! I love that being a secret group, it is more private than on here or just on a regular FB Board. It's also a lot more personal since you are talking with real people instead of just a s/n. I think that we have all gotten really close since I started the page! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just friended it too! Brittany Burgan
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just added as a friend- I'm sept 7th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards