September 2013 Weddings
Options

Coral or Magenta?

We're having a rustic wedding on September 14th and we are having tons of burlap, lace and sunflowers. The question is which color will go best with all of that? The guys are also wearing camel colored sports coats if that helps you decide. So coral or magenta?? Thanks!

Re: Coral or Magenta?

• Options
    Personally I like Magenta. Coral is super popular right now, but I think Magenta would look beautiful!
  • Options

Our wedding colors are coral, cream and grey so I going to say Coral! :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm partial to Coral, but they both sound really pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Personally I think with the camel color the coral will go better than magenta plus magenta I think will be harder to match across the board for anything else ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm a fan of coral but I think it depends what kind of look you're going for! I think magenta would stand out more and be a little more dramatic and coral might be a little more subtle. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Coral vote here! Ours are coral and turquoise. There are a lot of different coral shades, from very light and creamy to bold and bright which is nice...
    Good luck!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards