September 2013 Weddings

Fitness Friday

How is everyone doing with their fitness routines? 
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fitness Friday

• Ugh, I did not do well this week AT ALL! I went to the gym only once, Monday. However, I did manage to eat pretty well so I am hoping that balances out !

My FSIL convinced me to try CrossFit next week so we will see how that goes. She promises it won't kill me, but I am not so sure about that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My dance classes have been canceled until March.  Not OK.

I'm sick so I got nothing.  I need to be able to breath to work out...
  • I skiied all day Sunday, went to a weightlifting class Monday, gym on Wednesday and then skiied all morning yesterday (skiing is a good workout!)

• I did my dancing with the stars cardio weight loss DVD on Tuesday and made it to the gym last night. I also downloaded the MyFitnessPal app for my phone to keep track of what I'm eating. Felt like it was a pretty good week. My goal is to workout in some way at least twice a week, and so far I have done it every week for the last month.
    February Signature: Brian Head, Utah Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thankfully, exercise -wise Ive stayed on track but I did steal a few fries from my fiance last night...lol :( 
    ***February Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon Destination - Punta Cana!*** Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm pretty steadily working out but the whole eating thing is so hard. I feel like everywhere i turn there's a party for this or a special occasion for that and they all of course have food that i shouldn't be eating. I just keep thinking "okay, you can eat that in 7 months. it's not really that long..." I JUST LOVE FOOD SO MUCH!! WAHHHHHHH!!! 
  • @jess -- I too love food! 

I'm trying to stick to Bob's Skinny Rules, and he says I can have one "splurge" meal a week, I am trying to stick to that. Otherwise, I exercised 3 times this week already and plan to do so tonight and tomorrow as well. Sounds like we are all on a pretty good track!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @mpickl  I just read those rules...pretty sure I hate Bob. :)
  • Doing good with this so far, even incorporated some fun into it. I've got an adult-size (larger and heavier) hula hoop and have been hooping away during my silly reality tv shows. Been increasing daily pushups and standing crunches...and of course, zumba! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • I started back walking this week. Since my dress fits perfect right now I just want to maintain my weight.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I sucked this week. Its been soooo cold, all i want to do is cuddle up under a blanket by the fire.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards