September 2013 Weddings

Adress hell

OMG as I sit here and try to type up adress labels to send out STD and to have them on file for invites I find myself wanting to scream. I know I am missing people and I still cant get adress from FMIL... IDK what to do about that we are dealing with FBIL and him possibly having terminal cancer now so I havent really said anything to her about it. Anyways I think I am just venting LOL Does anyone elses feel this was about trying to get an adress from people then havig to type it all and organize it or is it just me?
END VENT.

On another note, 9 months left and I cant wait. We have booked the venue the DJ the photographer and the pastor. Cake, catering and florist will all be after the year.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Adress hell

• I feel the same way.. Good luck !!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~
    This is my inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The actual one I made
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI doesn't really have any addresses. We have some for his side and any people we have asked about the others say they will get them but then they never send them. Basically if we don't have an address by invitation time they won't get invited. I am not stressing over it. Same thing for my day's side.. Have asked several times for addresses. If we don't get them they are not Invited. If people's feelings get hurt at this point I am beyond caring since they didn't respond to the address requests
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DMoore, you and I sound a lot alike!  This is probably why FI, my mom and FMIL responded within hours when I asked for addresses - I ask once, maybe twice, and keep it moving.

OP, your situation sounds a little touchy; I would probably still be the same as I usually am (maybe ask a third time), but everyone in my circle knows me and just gets things done lol.  Good luck!  Compiling that information is a b*tch.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My goal for 2013 is to be less stressed.  Part of that is that I threw my hands up with the addresses.  I told FI that he's responsible for addressing the save the dates for his side and that it's up to him.  If he can't get the addresses by the time invitations go out, they won't be invited.  It's out of my control and I'm not going to stress about it.  It's a new mantra ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards