Favors

destination wedding favors

Planning a wedding in Mexico next fall & looking for maracas as a favor. Has anyone had any luck finding them in mexico for a reasonable price? I was hoping to find them fairly easily in Cancun once we land. If not, any suggestions on where to order them online?
Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: destination wedding favors

• edited December 2011
    I went to Cancun this past Christmas, you can find maracas at the local markets there, but BE CAREFUL most vendors will try to over charge you! If anything I would stick with online sites. I think orientaltrading.com has some and my sister-in-law buys from that site, and I haven't heard complaints about that site from her yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I was just in Cancun... the safest and easiest place to get them is at the airport. Once you arrive... find the Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffet) restaurant... right outside in the hall is a large 'market' souvenior place.  They have all sorts of inexpensive trinkets and we bought a small pair of maracas for $2... they have plenty of things to choose from.... and you don't have to go into town or venture away from the resort.

Good luck! :)
  • beckynsean11beckynsean11 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thanks very much!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards