Favors

Re: XP: Jordan Almonds

• rascal17rascal17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just FYI your link doesnt work

Those are cute though. (sorry I dont know anything about how long candy lasts)
    Pumpernickel and olive juice
  • edited December 2011
    Hello - and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  I just checked the packaging for Jordan Almonds in our warehouse, and there is no expiration date printed on them, so I think it's safe to assume that they remain fresh within the packaging for quite some time.  Instructions for storage state to keep them in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months but specifically recommend against freezing or refrigeration. 

Since it's helpful to prepare for the wedding day as much as possible ahead of time, I would suggest that you prepare your wedding favors 4-6 weeks before the wedding date. The candy coating on the Jordan Almonds should help ensure freshness; but if this is concern, then assembling them just a week or 2 ahead of the wedding date may work for you as well. 

If you are using colored or foiled (vs. white) Jordan Almonds, the other recommendation is to keep them out of direct sunlight so that the colors don't fade, and you might want to purchase them a little closer to the wedding date, storing them only 3-4 months rather than 6. 

Hope this helps, and that your wedding day is wonderful! 

Elizabeth K.
    Community Manager, Party Pail, Inc.
    http://www.partypail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards