Favors

Pink and orange candy favors

I am having candy favors and i need some pink and orange candy ideas..I was going to use jelly beans but my FMI thought they were kinda childish...does anyone else have an idea?

Re: Pink and orange candy favors

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Candywarehouse.com lets you choose your candy by color.  (I wouldn't actually order the candy from there though as it is not the cheapest.)

I used jelly beans in my candy buffet and they looked nice and were delicious since I got them in unusual flavors.
  • edited December 2011
    Jelly Beans are cute.  You can order pink and orange M&Ms online, but that can be spendy.

Other candies I think of are starbursts, pick out the pink and orange. Lemon drops. That's all I can think of without using candywarehouse.
  • shortee426shortee426 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salt water taffy!
    Anniversary
  • yoko2011yoko2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hard candy - go with tropical flavors pull out the non pink and oranage. Lollypops? Tootise rolls - you may have to go on line but I've seen them in stores. the sugar candy that comes in the thin sticks - I forgot their name. Rock candy?

You may want to check out a candy store at the mall for ideas and then see what you can find elsewhere as that would get expensive. Good luck!
  • nannewmurnannewmur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't  remember what they are called, but what about the orange slices that are coated in sugar or those, I think are called, circus peanuts, which are marshmellow type orange candy?

I think you have Cracker Barrel restaurants in the Chicago area so what about the hard stick candy which comes in different flavors that they sell?  You also have Starburst and I would look into who makes them and see if you can order those in the lemon and orange flavors.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards