Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

What do you want right now?

I want a space underneath my desk where I can nap, like George Costanza in "Seinfeld".  I would also like to go purse shopping at North Park.  I am completely obsessed.

Re: What do you want right now?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would like my cramps to go away.. and for me to close my eyes and magically be back in bed sleeping.

I would also like my car to stop giving me so many problems..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_want-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:43486faa-83b1-4135-b3ae-a8b20f96905dPost:0229a63c-d839-4fbe-989b-68c131ca96d3">What do you want right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want a space underneath my desk where I can nap, like George Costanza in "Seinfeld". Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

I did that once, we went out partying with one of our clients and I walked in (pretty sure I was still drunk) the next morning, made a bed out of my sweaters and curled up in a ball.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    To go home and finish my book!  I've been reading all weekend, and the suspense of the last 100 pages is killing me.  Guarantee you nothing will happen tonight until I finish that sucker...
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to click my heels and have it be Friday so I can have my next 4 day weekend.  :)

I would also like for Auburn or Oregon to lose their games this weekend.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to Fast-Forward through this next month and collect my commission check so I can do my deposit on my venue. And if February could hurry for FI's R&R, that would be swell
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For people to get their heads out of their ass.

• Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_want-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:43486faa-83b1-4135-b3ae-a8b20f96905dPost:f2ea2415-9ef2-43d9-9b6e-329a341c1994">Re: What do you want right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]To go home and finish my book!  I've been reading all weekend, and the suspense of the last 100 pages is killing me.  Guarantee you nothing will happen tonight until I finish that sucker...
    Posted by mseale[/QUOTE]

What are you reading?  I need to pick up another book...
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_want-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:43486faa-83b1-4135-b3ae-a8b20f96905dPost:acd20c27-62aa-454f-b17e-7df462e0ce2e">Re: What do you want right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you want right now? : What are you reading?  I need to pick up another book...
    Posted by MissAngel[/QUOTE]

I knew after I posted that someone was going to ask, and I can't remember.  I picked it up at the airport a few weeks back, but slept on the plane instead.  I started reading at Jury duty last week and it turned out to be a pretty good read.  I'll look it up tonight and let you know.

Good mystery, murder, conspiracy theory, suspenseful read.  My favorite kind!
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want my dear FI to be blessed with a job ASAP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Go home and sleep and for FI to spend some time at home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get the promotion at work or get the director position in TN
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want my student to try to remember what we read in Of Mice and Men before the break. Stop staring at me with blank expressions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to win the lottery, lose 25 pounds and have some chic-fil-a. Conflicting, perhaps. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to get a raise at work to help pay for the wedding!  I also want the wedding to be paid off now...

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_want-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:43486faa-83b1-4135-b3ae-a8b20f96905dPost:acb5a53a-75df-464f-9d53-f3328503caf4">Re: What do you want right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you want right now? : I knew after I posted that someone was going to ask, and I can't remember.  I picked it up at the airport a few weeks back, but slept on the plane instead.  I started reading at Jury duty last week and it turned out to be a pretty good read.  I'll look it up tonight and let you know. <strong>Good mystery, murder, conspiracy theory, suspenseful read.  My favorite kind!
    </strong>Posted by mseale[/QUOTE]

My favorite kind, too.  I can't wait to hear what book it is.  I hope I haven't read it.  I need a new book to read.
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I want November to be over, for someone to magically clean our apartment and do allllll my laundry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to have our house clean itself and I want our little one not to be extremely tired after being at her mom's for the weekend so we can put up the Christmas tree!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I want people to understand that a family gift exchange is just that.  It's family.  Stop inviting girlfriends and boyfriends of less than 2 weeks.  We haven't even met them yet.

• Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_want-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:43486faa-83b1-4135-b3ae-a8b20f96905dPost:f8b0438f-ef9c-4ec5-b4e1-4f44fff2364c">Re: What do you want right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want my dear FI to be blessed with a job ASAP!
    Posted by mandaroo7[/QUOTE]

This X100
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want tax time to come around so I get a check from Uncle Sam and have it go towards wedding goodness!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards