Favors
Options

Cider Donuts and Milk

Hi All! I would like to give out fresh, locally made apple cider donuts at my October wedding, with small bottles of milk. A little "sobering up" snack for the ride home. However, I'm having a hard time finding a place to buy small containers of milk in bulk. Does anyone know where I might be able to find them?!
Thank you!
Victoria

Re: Cider Donuts and Milk

• Options
    I'd start by asking your venue or caterer if this is something they can help you get.  I'd imagine that they might be able to recommend a supplier or work out a way to order on your behalf (then they can just add to your bill).  If they can't, I'd call around to grocery stores and dairy farms see if a special order is possible.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I don't have anything to add to Jaclyne's suggestions, but had to say ... ohmygoodnessyourfavorsoundssoyummy!!! 

Hope you're able to make it work!
  • Options
    I'm not a milk drinker, not because I have allergies, but it's just not my thing.

I think your idea is great, but instead of only individual milk containers, why not have this set up near a coffee station with disposable "to go" coffee cups with lids? That way, you can have coffee or tea in servers, plus the milk containers as well?

Around here, apple cider donuts are sold at cider mills, and I'd also recommend maybe apple cider in a punch bowl with cinnamon sticks floating in it, and the guests can have that instead and put it into the same "to go" coffee cups?

(Not trying to add to your wedding expenses, but everyone doesn't drink milk, and coffee and donuts for the road might be welcome also).
  • Options
    I agree with Sue. I do not drink milk, but I love coffee, tea, cider, etc. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions! All things I haven't thought of :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards