Favors
Options

Out of Town Guest Bags

I'm putting together gift bags to be placed in our guests' hotel rooms, and I'd like to include some kind of "midnight snack" in them.  Any ideas for a snack that you might really enjoy after a long day of traveling?

Re: Out of Town Guest Bags

• Options
    TiaraCTiaraC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Snickers are always good if you are looking for something sweet.  They taste good and are filling.
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Popcorn or candy bars
  • Options
    colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Candy bars, pretzels, popcorn, mini bags of oreos, you could do those mini bags of chips like doritos.

Just some ideas.
  • Options
    weber145weber145 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great, thank you guys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my favorite snacks are salty/sweet combos (like, popcorn mixed with reese's pieces), or snacks that have some protein (like, peanut butter crackers or babybel cheese.)

a sweet soda would be great too.  and maybe some andes chocolate mints.  i love those.  :)
  • Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did granola bars, chips, microwave popcorn (rooms had a microwave), and apples and clementines.  That way there was a balance between "good" and "good for you."
  • Options
    loma1966loma1966 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trader Joes makes a great trail mix with little peanut butter pieces and dried cranberries in it, so its salty and sweet. I think they sell it in individual packages too. Very yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chex Mix! And something chocolate. 
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is there something local to your area that you could use?  We put beer and Philly pretzels in our OOT bogs.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards