Favors

Photo Booth

I'm having a photo booth at my reception and the pictures will be part of the guests favors. I want to give them something to keep the photo in, but they are 2"x6" so traditional frames are out. Any suggestions?

Re: Photo Booth

• edited December 2011
    we're dong the same thing. :)  I'm going to cut out cardstock (probably layer it so 2 colors) a little larger than the photo then have the pic mounted on it.  We have a friend of my little bro working the photo booth so it will be his job to mount them so that the guests can come pick them up later.  That's a lot cheaper than trying to find real frames for that size pic, and I think cute since it will prob end up on a refrigerator or scrapbook.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jensgf2010jensgf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The photo booth is a great idea! 2 x 6 frames are going to be hard, if not impossible to find. Maybe the photo booth company can recommend how or where to find them.
  • edited December 2011
    I saw the photo bootht a bridal show this weekend and LOVE it! You could always get quality envelopes for people to put the photo in so they can be held until they leave the reception. That way if a person wanted to cut it into the 4 pics they have the option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards