Favors

Pick my favor please!

I'm sorry because I know I have posted on here about favors before, but you have all definitely swayed me to go edible. I am going to package them in boxes with our wedding colors that are cute:

Now I am simply trying to decide between two favors: M&Ms and chocolate covered sunflower seeds. I stole the latter idea from a former Knottie, but while I love them I am not sure everyone would. So ladies, please help me out and tell me what you would rather have!

Re: Pick my favor please!

• tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd like the chocolate covered sunflower seeds.  Would it be possible to mix both of them in the boxes though?
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • edited December 2011
    I've never had chocolate covered sunflower seeds, but they sound good.  I love your boxes!
  • ceyringceyring member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe fill some boxes with M&Ms and some with seeds?  I would be worried about cost-when I've bought seeds they've always been fairly expensive, and it would take a lot to fill each box.
  • S_A_FriedelS_A_Friedel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the chocolate covered sunflower seeds - what a cute idea!
  • future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chocolate covered sunfower seeds are 'ok' but I don't see everyone liking them.  I voted for M&M's because I think that's a safer bet plus you could get those personalized.
  • melissamc2melissamc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The chocolate covered sunflower seeds were a big hit on the candy buffet at our engagement party, but I'd still offer both, if possible. 

People who like the seeds REALLY like them.  The people who don't...really don't.
    10-10-10
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of chocolate on its own, and would prefer either Skittles or those pastel mints, with minty chocolate in a candy shell.  I also love Jordan almonds.  But that's just me. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    PS- love the decorations on the boxes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jerseydeviljerseydevil member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Adorable boxes! I personally enjoy trying new things, so just chocolate covered sunflower seeds sound good to me.

• edited December 2011
    Yep, I love the idea of chocolate covered sunflower seeds, but not everyone will like them. M&M's, on the other hand, are liked by just about EVERYONE. Plus you could get them in your colors and have them personalized if you really wanted to.
    Omigosh! October 9th is coming at me quick!
  • ndulmerndulmer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the others, some people wont like the seeds but it is a nice personalization since you like them. I would mix them with personalized M&M's. If I were a guest I would think that is much more unique than just a box of M&M's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards