Favors

wedding flower cost

Can anyone tell me how much I should expect to spend on wedding flowers if I need:

6 bouquets (1 bride, 5 bridesmaids)
9 boutineers (1 groom, 5 groomsmen, 2 dads and ring bearer)
3 corsages (2 moms, 1 grandma)
maximum of 20 table centerpieces (probably going to be more like 15-17)
maybe thinking about just a couple mason jars on the pews in the church
a flower or 2 for my hair

my favorite kinds of flowers are hydrangeas, daisies and anemones.  Just wondering what my cost mind be around based on others' experiences.  I'm meeting with florists this week. thanks!

Re: wedding flower cost

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flower costs are going to vary by region and time of year.  This might be best asked on your local board.
    <-----------
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto above poster. Just if you want an idea, for our wedding we had similar amounts of arrangements. 10centerpieces, 2 larger pieces with pillar rentals, 5 empty vase rentals, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet, 1 toss bouquet, & 8 bouts. We had less flowers because the centerpieces and large arrangements were snow covered twigs, but with set up and delivery we paid right around $1200.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • edited December 2011
    I just paid $1300 for 10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, bride, groom, 2 junior groomsmen, 1 junior bridemaid, 2 flowergirls, 2 ringbearers, 2 moms, 2 dads, 2 grandparents, 20 centerpieces, toss bouquet, and a few extras!!!! And they were phenomenal!!!
  • staderdangerstaderdanger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are paying $450 for 5 bouquets, 6 corsages, 9 bouts. We opted out of floral centerpieces because we wanted to do something cheaper. And our florist gives a free toss bouquet.  We went in with a list of flowers we liked, said what is in season. We are having a July wedding. We are just going to do some flower pedals down the aisle for color and to save money since I almost never look at flowers at the ceremony.  Our florist was super helpful and told us which flowers were expensive or might not come in a bright shade for the season. I think if you go in being flexible with what you want you can get a good price.
  • edited December 2011
    We are paying about $300 (plus the cost of labour) for:

1 Bridal bouquet
    7 Bridesmaid bouquets
    1 Flower girl bouquet
    3 corsages for the mothers
    12 boutonnieres (groom, groomsmen, fathers and ring bearers)
    1 toss bouquet

23 floral centrepieces

All of the bridal party flowers are going to be lavender roses and carnations. We got a crazy deal off of one of those deal websites (wagjag).

The centrepieces are going to be submerged Dendrobium Orchids - most likely in purple.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards