Favors
Options

does this sound ok to you?

So my colors are black and white,  I did little black boxes lined with white tissue paper and filled with white jordan almonds in them for my favors, obviously they arent kid friendly candy and because I have soo many kids coming ( 23 ugh lol ) I decided to just do a small kid favor for tthe kids. I got mini white bags and put a thing of fruit snacks, a fun lollipop and a glow bracelet. On the tables will be coloring books and crayons. Is this corny? I am trying to get all the kids over a certain age to eat at the "kids" table, I figure it would be un for them, and make my plannig a lot easier lol what do you think?

Re: does this sound ok to you?

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's bad or corny.  The kids will appreciate it and probably parents too.  I, too, am doing favor bags for the kids, glow bracelets, a tic-tac-toe game (talk about corny), and over-sized glasses.  Fun times.
  • Options
    future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely not corny, smart in fact.  If nothing else, it may keep them busy/occupied, which isn't a bad thing at a wedding!
  • Options
    wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that sounds like a great plan. i'm just lucky i don't have any kids coming to my wedding. not even having a RB or FG
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • Options
    leilahaustinleilahaustin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds so nice.  I only have two little kids coming (my niece and nephew) and the others are teenagers.  The teenagers are old enough to act like mature people...

I can definitely use your ideas to keep the little ones entertained!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sounds like a great idea. it will keep them entertained. after all you want them to have a good time too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards