Favors
Options

Edible Wedding Favors

I am on a limited budget and have over 200 guests coming to my wedding. I found a wholesale truffle company that sells truffles in bulk for very cheap. It's called Dan's Chocolates. Has anyone used them?

Would 2 truffles in a little box tied with ribbon and our monogram on it be enough per guest? I plan on putting some cute quote on it like "Love is sweet, enjoy this treat." 

Re: Edible Wedding Favors

• Options
    Never used them, but I checked out the site and it looks good.  Perhaps you can place a small order to try them out before you order in bulk?
  • Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    I think that sounds like a great favor!
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    Sounds great!  I agree with the PP, and would also order a few samples before ordering bulk. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think this is a cute idea as well. I might use them as well. Definitely order a few samples first to make sure they taste good.
  • Options
    Website looks great, if you are looking to save money there are other amazing websites out there for candy. I found a great website that provides inspiration images of favors and where to purchase the products to create that dream image. Check it out and good luck to you!

• Options
    janegoodey - apparently you missed the pesky little part of the terms of service where vendors arent allowed to advertise on the boards.  How can you trust a vendor who can't follow rules?  All of your posts advertise the website in your post.

reported.
  • Options
    Oh my, every post I'm on it seems that janegoodey was a bad girl!

Anyway, I love the idea.  I think edible favors are the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards