Favors

Photo Booth

If you are having a photo booth, are you doing it yourself or renting a photo booth?

Re: Photo Booth

• edited December 2011
    I am having a professional photographer provide a photobooth, I figured that way I dont have to worry about set up or clean up.  The guy that does it provides the booth and all kinds of fun props for the guests to use in the pics and he is there tending to it the whole time so if anything goes wrong it can be fixed.
  • edited December 2011
    my aunt is renting us one from partybooths.com as our wedding gift.
    it's not exactly cheap, but we are using it as both our favors and our guest book.
    guests can go in as many times as they want, and we are getting duplicate prints so we have copies of all pics taken also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are doing a photobooth also.  We will use it as our guestbook and our party favors.  I am really excited about the idea.  I think it will be a big hit at the wedding.

Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • salsamcgsalsamcg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer is also providing the photo booth set-up at no extra charge.  I really wanted an actual photo booth, but I really feel that money could be used for so many other things and we just couldn't afford it.

Before I knew our photographer would be doing this I had looked into setting up our own.  It doesn't look all the difficult and is much cheaper.  It can also be a fun way to include your guests.  we are having each of our friends bring a prop they think would be fun and are using them all in our booth
    TTC since December '11 -- stopped BC
    No cycle for 3 months
    Diagnosed PCOS/anovulatory in March '12 and started Clomid 100 mg
    2 cycles of Clomid 100 mg - nothing
    1 cycle of Clomid 150 mg - nothing but thinned lining
    1 cycle of Femara - nothing
    Started Gonal-F + Ovidrel + TI 6/28/12 -- BFN
    Started Follistim + Ovidrel + TI 8/1/12 -- Fingers crossed
  • jess&zac91011jess&zac91011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is the vendor providing the book for you to put the photo strips in or have you found one? We are having a booth for our daughter's wedding but am looking for an album we can put the strips in & guests can write on. Haven't found anything yet?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi girls,
    Check out this unique favor idea:  http://unforgettablemagnets.com/
    They do instant photo magnets of your guests. It's really cool and they are in SoCal!
    Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards