Favors

Has anyone used these custom labeled perfumes?

I think they are so cute, but I would love to hear if anyone has used them. I know they are only about $22 each which is great... & I love that is unique. Good for wedding favors? Or maybe just bridesmaids gifts?

the website is www.popscentonline.com/pages/custom

Any thoughts are great.
Thanks! 

Re: Has anyone used these custom labeled perfumes?

• tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Neither.  Perfume is a personal choice.  The only person who has ever given me perfume is DH and that's only after I tell him which one I'm looking for.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_anyone-used-custom-labeled-perfumes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:71586bc7-e64b-4f5c-b67f-90799ea14a08Post:f3b2943b-f963-414d-b092-a62d14ea474f">Re: Has anyone used these custom labeled perfumes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Neither.  Perfume is a personal choice.  The only person who has ever given me perfume is DH and that's only after I tell him which one I'm looking for.
    Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]

Exactly this.  This is a very expensive idea considering a good majority of your guests will likely "forget" their favors at the end of the night.
  • harpsdesireharpsdesire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you know your BMs well enough to get each a favorite perfume with just a custom label that might work... as wedding favors, nah.  Too personal, too expensive for something that gets forgotten, too gender-specific.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards