Favors

Bridesmaids GIfts

Does anyone have any ideas on what to get your bridemaids ?

thanks!

Re: Bridesmaids GIfts

• I love cool looking small notebooks with an equally cool pen.  Also Bath & Body Works stuff is always a plus. 
  • rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Shop for them like it is their birthday. I am sure they will appreciate it and use whatever you get them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My MOH is military and specifically asked me not to get her anything large as a gift. But I've decided to get them all bracelets with their names on them. They can use them in the wedding and its simple to get ingraved. MOH is frilly, BM1 loves anything black and sparkly, BM2 is boyish, BM3 is completely independant but has a stylish flare, and lastly my flower girl is growning up she'll need something fashion forward and purple. Plus my MOH wont have to carry anything large around with her. I spent sometime digging. Get to know your girls. Find out what they like. See if the are frilly, down to earth, tom boyish, loves a specific color, or just loves bling bling. Then keep your eyes peeled when your out shopping for anything that may scream at you.

Best way to search for something is google bridesmaid gift ideas and look at images. See what inspires you.

• The bridal industry wants you to think that you have to get your bridesmaids some matchy matchy gift that has their name on it- they're wrong. Shop for your BMs like it is their birthday, getting them something individual that they would each enjoy. Matching jewelry or monogrammed robes aren't very thoughtful and you could likely end up wasting your money. 
  • I agree with the "shop like it's their birthday" comments. All of my bridesmaids love Vera Bradley, and I am going to get them each a bag in a different pattern.
  • i had a hard time with this to especially since im on a budget so i hope no one judges me for what i decided to do ......BUT i intetially was going to take them all to the spa with me (when i thought we were going to have more money and then turned out i ended up with only being able to use 3k for my entire wedding including food and everything!) but i wanted to be able to give the girls something along that line. so what i did was went to the dollartree and made them a goodie bag. i have 5 girls and i spent less then $55 total. every bag has the same concept but each girl has different colors and different scents. the bags include: 

Perfume
    Lotion
    Shower Gel
    Bath Salts
    Facial Masks
    Beauty Sleeping masks
    Hair ties shaped to look like a lolli-pop (really cute actually)
    1 3oz Candle 
    Mani-Pedi Kit
    Exfoliate 
    Lip Gloss
    Beach tote bag that everything went in to

Like i said its the same content but each girl got a color they liked (pink, green, purple, blue and orange) and each scent was different. I also got ONE thing personalized to each girl something i know they personally would like that fit who there personalities were. i would have just done that in the first place but i didnt want one girl to feel like she got less then someone else or thought her gift wasnt as thoughtful.  

Like i said 5 girls, all this under 55 you do the math for how much i spent. : ) 

Good luck!

• I ordered one of these hangers for a bridal shower, and the bride loved it. Might be cute too for each bridesmaid with their first name on it. Almost its not too expensive, I think I paid a total of 15 dollars for one.

Wedding, Wedding Hanger, Personalized hanger/ Bride Hanger/wire hanger/ wooden hanger/custom hanger / wedding NATURAL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_bridesmaids-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:7d9c52db-3406-4018-b082-a84cebcacb5aPost:bad91ea7-458e-4ae4-ba9d-7307eeae8d15">Re: Bridesmaids GIfts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ordered one of these hangers for a bridal shower, and the bride loved it. Might be cute too for each bridesmaid with their first name on it. Almost its not too expensive, I think I paid a total of 15 dollars for one.
    Posted by erikandjulia[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for those type of hangers and haven't found any I liked, but the one you posted really caught my eye! May I ask where you purchased them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards