Favors

It has been decided, what do you think? How many?

I am doing mini jars of local honey as well as home made jams. I am going to put a personalized label on each jar. We are going to stack them and tie them off with a ribbon of sorts. I am so excited to finally cross this item off my list.

Now our guest list is at 200, but I am sure no more then 150 people will show. As I am making these now should I make about 250 just in case everyone RSVPs yes and ave a few extras? Or should I just make about 200?

M

Photobucket
My Aisle Runner

Photobucket
My DY invitation.

Re: It has been decided, what do you think? How many?

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go with the 150 or 200.  Not everyone will want to take one.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely not 250.  If you are not putting them at tables then you are probably fine wth 150.  Many couples will probably only take 1 between the two of them, and many won't even take it because they will forget or won't see them.  The more you make they more you will be left with after.  I would go wth 150.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • bufey21bufey21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Decide where you are going to put the favors, then decide on the number. If you are putting them at each place setting, obviously do one for each guest. If you are putting them on a table, then 150 will be plenty (you will probably still have extras).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards