Favors

Beer favors. Need names

My fiance and I brew beer at home so we are doing that as favors. We are making 3 different brews and a cidar. I need funny names for them.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beer favors. Need names

• Blue_BirdBlue_Bird member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_beer-favors-need-names?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:8c0f2996-59d4-42ad-8d28-00acacdaff7ePost:5d47b9c7-0680-40db-bd85-16d1134df6c4">Beer favors. Need names</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I brew beer at home so we are doing that as favors. We are making 3 different brews and a cidar. I need funny names for them.
    Posted by crystaldbl[/QUOTE]

What do they taste like?

*cider*
  • 1. A blonde ale with a hint of lime. 2. A full flavored lager and we haven't decided on the 3rd. I want wedding themed names not necessarily anything to do with the flavors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Beer favors. Need names:[QUOTE]A Lager RomancePinted PassionMugtrimony Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I like the pinted passion. A friend of mine suggested ball and chain. What do you think of that?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SubLIME Bliss Brew for the blonde ale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards