Favors

Cheap favors @ Dollar Tree

I originally wasn't going to do favors...but I saw favor boxes shaped liked tuxes and bridal gowns and thought they were too cute to pass up. Well, I found them at Dollar Tree. 10 in a pack, so I only spent 10 bucks to get the 100 I would need! I'm also going to get personalized stickers for the bottoms of hersey kisses that I found on ebay - $14 for 300 stickers. I'm thinking of putting 3 with stickers and 3 without in the boxes. I'm also going to get ribbon in the bridemaids dress color (haven't decided on what color yet) to tie around the dress box instead of the white that comes with it. So I'll only be spending about $40 for my favors! I'm really excited! Here's a link to the boxes if anyone is interested.

Re: Cheap favors @ Dollar Tree

• TiaraCTiaraC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome!  I too found my favors at the dollar store and I wasn't even looking for them there.  The lady that was checking me out at the front asked about what I was buying and I told her it was for my wedding.  She told me about a bunch of clearance wedding stuff they had in the corner most of which were favor boxes.  They looked better than I could have imagined and I got them for .25-.50 for a pack.  Got some nice stickers from VistaPrint for free (they are always doing some sort of free deal) to put on the outside of the boxes with our names and date on them.  They look amazing.  Spent under $10 for that.  I love finding great deals!
  • edited December 2011
    I love the boxes I'll have to see if they have them in store bc the website wants you to buy a minimum of 48 units, I dont quite need that many. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards