Favors

Additional favors?

So the place I'm holding my ceremony and reception supplies favors for all my guests.  Its a little set of two chocolates with a tag that has a cookie recipe on it. i thinks it sadorable but have been wondering if that is sufficient as a favor.  I would love to get better favors but I'm also on a budget.  Any thoughts?

Re: Additional favors?

• Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think those would be wonderful favors, and your guests won't expect anything more.  Don't overthink it! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • MidgetthMidgetth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed with Enchanted. That's enough. Don't go crazy over it. Everyone on here agrees edible favors are the best way to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's just fine.  Count your blessings that this is one thing you can check off your "to-do" list.  Why add more time and expense?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • S_A_FriedelS_A_Friedel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_additional-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:9416914d-a712-4320-8763-b6e8bbc136efPost:3c0f8563-773c-4d6c-beeb-ecb65bc0a894">Re: Additional favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's just fine.  Count your blessings that this is one thing you can check off your "to-do" list.  Why add more time and expense?
    Posted by trix1223[/QUOTE]

Ditto :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me.
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  You're right!  One less thing to worry about.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards