Favors

Chocolate Cups/Mugs - party Favors

Hi,

Im looking to buy some mugs for hot chocolate as party favors.  I really like the tiny ones that are brown and say Chocolate on them, if anyone has any to sell.  Otherwise, Im open to other cute ideas.  Thanks!

Re: Chocolate Cups/Mugs - party Favors

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_chocolate-cupsmugs-party-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:9524d7c6-74e6-4792-8a87-e77629708df4Post:08380c17-2115-44c4-9d75-6dea77cc0fc8">Chocolate Cups/Mugs - party Favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, Im looking to buy some mugs for hot chocolate as party favors.  I really like the tiny ones that are brown and say Chocolate on them, if anyone has any to sell.  Otherwise, Im open to other cute ideas.  Thanks!
    Posted by 2hiyaluv[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'd save the money and skip the mugs.  All my mugs match and are part of a set, so I'd have no use for a random chocolate mug.  I do like the hot chocolate idea though....maybe  cute packages with all the fixings?
  • If you want unique favors for that special day please visit www.glamourgiftstore.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards