Favors

Koozies

These were a huge hit at our wedding for favors! We put an altered version of our college logo on them and on the reverse side a slogan from our college... (we met in college). These were less than .99 each! We ordered them from discountfavors.com

Re: Koozies

• ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of people using Koozies as favors. FWIW if I was a guest at your wedding, I probably would have left the favor behind or thrown it away. I don't drink beer, so I would not have a use for it. 

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • lohara27lohara27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Koozies aren't just for beer, it's great for just keeping a can of soda cooler.  We're doing koozies at our wedding as well, course all our friends and family are always using koozies, so we know they will go over pretty good.

BTW-Yours are really cute, I like that yellow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a koozie as a favor last year and I really liked it. As long as it doesn't have the couples name and date on it, I'll take them all.
  • ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking at doing koozies as favors too! They are reasonable and cute and useable.  I'm not a beer drinker but I'll put my Mt Dew in one :) very cute
  • edited December 2011
    I think koozies are a real popular thing in the south! We are planning on doing it as well... we live in South Carolina and have found this image and will have it on one side of the koozie!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chaunte' & Dave
    May 21,2011
    Life As A Newlywed
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • kittyvonkittyvon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they are a MUST HAVE my fiance always looks for them at weddings we attend.  We have a basket of them that we use all the time.  It's the only favor he requested, actually that was his only reception request. We call them 'huggers' but a great hit among the guys especially!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards