Favors

M&M wedding Favors, where to find?

I'm trying to find a place to get the custom color M&M's in bulk.  Besides online at the M&M store, since it's so expensive.  It doesn't matter to me about customizing them with writing or a pic, as I will be putting a little note and poem in the mini tie bag I am putting the M&M's in.    I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Let me know   :)  Thanks~
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: M&M wedding Favors, where to find?

• mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Some candy stores have the custom colors, not sure if it's any cheaper though.  Have you tried the Mall of America?  It's been over 10 years since I've been there but if they have a candy store it's a good place to try.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The stores won't have them cheaper than the "mymms.com" website does~at least not if they're still fresh and not out of date.   That's really your best bet. 
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies!!!  Tons of Help!!!   :^)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sammac59sammac59 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, stores that sell custom colored M&M's have prices that are much lower in cost ($12.99/lb).  I have been buying from a local store here for years and they are always fresh.  I have never been disappointed.  Will be buying six pounds for by daughter's wedding that is coming up soon.  They're out there - keep looking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards