Favors

What have you ordered off Etsy that you love?

I have a new found love for Etsy, but there is SO much on there I can't even begin to cover a fraction of it.  I recently ordered a sample table number holder, but I'm wondering what else you girls have ordered that you've been happy with?
Anniversary

Re: What have you ordered off Etsy that you love?

• cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My two hair combs and cardbox.

A little tip: When you are posting the same exact post on different boards put XP in front of your subject. So people know it's a mutiple post.

• edited December 2011
    I agree they have sooo much stuff to look at I was on there for hours
    I ordered the bridesmaids jewelry on there and its beautiful, I also looked at a table number holder- satin with a bow- I am not sure if we will get them or just go with something more simple.
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered our invitations from etsy and am now looking at ordering our seating cards from them too.
    I'm a Mrs & My Honeymoon Memory
    imageimage
    Wedding Items For Sale
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered a thumbprint tree guest book off Etsy a few days ago. Instead of doing the traditional guest book we are having a thumbprint tree where our guests will use an ink pad and place a "leaf" on the tree using their thumb or finger and sign their name by it. So adorable!
  • edited December 2011
    i love etsy!!!   i didn't order from there for my wedding, bc i made everything myself, but i have items ive made and from my wedding for sale on there....

i looooooove the jewelry on etsy!!!   id go with that!!
  • edited December 2011
    My mom ordered our unity candle from Etsy.. it came out sooo pretty! I also want to order jewelry from there.  They have some beautiful pieces!
    imageAnniversary
  • heatherjkingheatherjking member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This seller is a must-try: http://www.etsy.com/shop/haveitconfections

I've had her homemade caramels and marshmallows.  Both would make excellent wedding favors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wedding hangers. I buy these for my friends that are getting married and they have them read "Mrs....." whatever their husbands last name is. The wedding pics always look unreal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards