Favors
Options

Coasters help

Hello :)
I would like to put out personalized coasters on the bar at the reception but I can't find any that don't cost over $1 each or have bad reviews of being flimsy and paper thin.  Any ideas on where to find some good coasters?

Re: Coasters help

• Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In all honesty, I doubt you're going to find any for under $1 that aren't flimsy. Maybe just get some nice cocktail napkins instead of coasters. Nobody will remember whether or not you had monogrammed coasters.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto twilight. This is one of those little details that seems important until the day after the wedding when you still have 250 monogrammed coasters or cocktail napkins left over.

I wouldn't bother.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used cocktail napkins for our bar and they weren't expensive at all.  We got the on TK and I believe they were under $15 for 100 with our monogram and date printed on them.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Skip it.  No one will miss them and it's hardly something to call a favor
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also did the personalized cocktail napkins from TK.  We bought 200, used about 150, and it's something we used after the wedding at our own house.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I designed my own monogram, had a lady on Etsy carve it, then we stamped our own cocktail napkins.  About the same cost as TK napkins, but it was fun!
  • Options
    Orange2144Orange2144 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you to everyone for your advice and help :)
    I will def. look into the napkins too :) good ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards