Favors

Refrigerated favors

llmw07llmw07 member
First Comment
Ok, so my fiance's family owns a meat business that sells sausages and jerky and stuff and for one of our favors we want to send them off with a 1/4 pound of jerky but it needs to be refrigerated or cooled.  We don't want the venue to have to put them in a fridge somewhere because I am afraid that there will be some guests that might leave without them.  I want them to be visible but don't know how I should keep them cool.  I considered using a bucket with ice but I don't know...

Anyone with any ideas?
Anniversary

Re: Refrigerated favors

• edited December 2011
    If you had a bucket for ice (I am picturing something not too deep but large) then a tray on top of it.. it would keep the jerky cold without getting them wet.

Just be sure to use a tray that responds to temp (ie. avoid plastic) so it will be more effective.

Be sure the bottom pan has no leaks.. but it wouldn't hurt to put the ice in large plastic glad freezer bags to avoid any leakage issues.

My venue has me drop off my favors a couple days in advance... but my venue wouldn't have the fridge space for my favors.  If your venue is similar.. I recommend getting some coolers for storage in the days prior to your wedding.
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can do coolers *just add signs* or rent a mini fridge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards