Favors
Options

Pint glass favors

We want to use pint glasses as part of our favors, and we want to have them personallized.  Can anyone recommend a good website to order from?

Re: Pint glass favors

• Options
    egm900egm900 member
    First Comment
    How are you personalizing them?  A lot of people aren't going to want a pint glass with your names or wedding date on them.  We got plain champagne flutes at the last wedding we went to, and while we like champagne, we're tossing them when we move.  We already have flutes and don't want to mess with packing them.
  • Options
    Not sure yet on the personalization.  I think the majority of people will appreciate them though. 
  • Options
    Love the idea of pint glass favors.  However, if it had your names and/or wedding date, it'd be going in the recycling bin the moment we got home.  I don't like things that are personalized with someone else's info.  I know I'm not alone....I'd definitely reconsider if you were planning on going this route.
  • Options
    I was thinking something cute or love related..not necesarrily our information. 
  • Options
    Discountmugs.com - shipping is expensive for shipping pint glasses in bulk, but it's still under $2 per glass.

• Options
    We are doing personalized shot glasses as our favors and we ordered them from discountmugs.com   They were wonderful to work with and there's always someone available to help you if you need it. I would definitely do business with them again. :)
    159image 122image 37image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just another perspective: I LOVE my pint glass from a friend's wedding...beautiful tree with hearts...had their names, date location...I think its a great idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards