Favors
Options

Would these be cute favors?

http://www.bakerella.com/mix-things-up/

I am talking about the finished product: with all the ingrediants in the jar, the labels, and the tops covered in fabric and twine :)

We are doing a country/rustic outdoor wedding with 60 people invited( expecting around 40 to show), and i know how people love getting edible favors and thought this might be a good idea for kids or even people who like to cook to make :)

would you like getting this ?
forever one Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Would these be cute favors?

• Options
    yep, I'd like it :)
  • Options
    PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    I think it's really cute, but I'd rather have the cookies already baked than just the ingredients.  I'm not big on baking, so I'd probably not use this.
  • Options
    My mouth watered just thinking about them!  I love things like these, and think they are a great favor idea.  You could even do another color set of M&Ms to make it more colorful (i.e. do cowboy cookies).
  • Options
    Absolutely!!! It's an adorable idea.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    OMG! That is a great idea! I would love to get that as a favor!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    As a baker, I would love to get this!
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That's an awesome idea we thought of that but since have decided on something different to give our guests. We're getting married the week after easter. But I would love to get that as a favor knowing that the bride and groom put a lot of thought into it!
  • Options
    I think it's super cute I recieved the dry mix in the jar gift as a hannukah present once and it's so easy! I'm a baker but these things tend to be pretty fool proof.
  • Options
    I was actually thinking of doing something like this for favors at my wedding too! I think its a super cute idea and even if ppl dont like to bake, hey it even just looks neat to display!
  • Options
    Love it! I think that's a great idea and budget friendly. 

I also found a wonderful website that provides inspiration images of favors and candy bars and where to purchase products to get that dream image. Check it out and good luck!

• Options
    janegoodey - apparently you missed the pesky little part of the terms of service where vendors arent allowed to advertise on the boards.  How can you trust a vendor who can't follow rules?  All of your posts advertise the website in your post.

reported.
  • Options
    Cute idea i'd just use it for myself lol since my wedding favors are already picked and in progress of being made.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards