Favors

Favor Ideas

so my FI and I are looking at doing small bags of candy for our wedding reception but we would like something else to go on the tables maybe as another favor or a center pieve. this is a DIY wedding on a budget. Any ideas?

Re: Favor Ideas

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're on a budget, (and by the way, nearly everyone is on a budget....some are larger and some are smaller), I wouldn't add another favor.  They're not necessary, and you're already giving your guests one.  Why would you feel the need for another?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree with PP. i think your favor is just enough. have you thought about getting personalized candy? it isnt much more. there are some at theknot.com shop and other places.
  • edited December 2011
    trix:  Thank you for saying what I've been thinking for a while; we're all on a budget.  I can hear President Clinton saying to Chelsea, "Three million dollars and not one penny more!!!"  But back to the favor question.  I know of two absolutely fabulous chocolate makers - See's Candies and the Chocolate Fetish (both have websites and have small boxes of chocolates to be used as wedding favors.  I haven't decided which one I want to use, but they both make chocolate to die for.
  • edited December 2011
    Stick with the candy only... and personalize it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards