Favors
Options

HELP! Need unique wedding favor idea for bi-cultural wedding

My fiance is Vietnamese and I am American. WHat is a unique way to add flare to the wedding favors by incorporating something from his culture. He is from Saigon (South Viet). 

Thanks! HELP! I want something VERY unique and neat.

Re: HELP! Need unique wedding favor idea for bi-cultural wedding

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <-- Maybe try one of the Cultural Wedding Boards.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Food.  People love edible favors.  Is there any kind of baked good/cookie/candy/delicacy from South Vietnam that you could make or buy to use as a favor?
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_need-unique-wedding-favor-idea-bi-cultural-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:cd5343b8-578f-4d3f-b6da-ae7a06bbb6d3Post:8cac5e49-49f9-4041-a09d-0c4fcb07d8d5">Re: HELP! Need unique wedding favor idea for bi-cultural wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Food.  People love edible favors.  Is there any kind of baked good/cookie/candy/delicacy from South Vietnam that you could make or buy to use as a favor?
    Posted by Avion22[/QUOTE]
    I'm loving this idea.  You can wrap them up in cute little boxes or bags.
  • Options
    If you do some sort of vietnamese food, please include an explaination of the signifcance of it.  Like how Mexican (or is it Russian) wedding cakes have a story?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards