Favors

Flip flops, alpargatas????

Ok, so if you give away flip flops or any footwear for the ladies in the wee hours of the morning... how do you go about knowing what sizes to order so you don´t end up with a ton of flip flops or ballet slippers that don´t fit you???!?!?!

Oh, and any ideas of doing it so it doesn´t look like a flea market?! I have a friend who did this, and although they were quite nicely displayed, the hoards of women grabbing and trying on shoes, well, it wasn´t pretty!

Re: Flip flops, alpargatas????

• edited December 2011
    I ordered about 75 pairs of flip flops, the majority of the sizes were 7,8, and 9. I got a few 6s and 10s. I think there will be plenty for each person at the wedding seeing as most of the older people will not wear them. I am just going to sell the ones left over to any brides in need after my wedding. I put them in bins in seperate sizes so each can go to the bin with there size.
  • Bride2BeLisaBride2BeLisa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all, take a look at this website for products and ideas = www.partyguestessentials.com

Secondly, my friend did this at her wedding and it was done in a very classy way.  She had three baskets set up on a table next to the dance floor and the baskets had the flip flops in order of size so it made it easier for guests to grab them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards