Favors
Options

what to do for favors

Hi guys, I seriously am in need of help when it comes to my party favors.

My wedding is 10212012, and I am having a traditional fall themed wedding, with an outdoor ceremony in a rose garden, and the reception on a big outdoor veranda. I have between 100120 guests coming and I have no idea what to do for favors. Were doing silk bags filled with hershey kisses on a separate table just for people to take, but need an idea for the actual "favors.". What is done usually? I want something that just won't be thrown away, but may actually be used.. I was looking at glass coasters 2pack, but I don't know if that is considered enough. Maybe if I place them on the table with the bags and chocolate?

Re: what to do for favors

• Options
    edited July 2012
    For a favor that will actually be used, I would do an edible favor. FWIW, your bags of hershey kisses can count as a favor. You also don't HAVE to have any favors. If you want to do something in addition to the kisses, I would keep it edible. What about candy apples for a fal wedding?

I would not really have a use for 2 glass coasters that don't match the other coasters I use in my house.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_what-to-do-for-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:cdd95a0d-35c5-4c27-9de7-7612323ad9a3Post:690fdfd7-88fc-4e9d-885b-2ca0928385f3">Re: what to do for favors</a>:
    [QUOTE]For a favor that will actually be used, I would do an edible favor. FWIW, your bags of hershey kisses can count as a favor. You also don't HAVE to have any favors. If you want to do something in addition to the kisses, I would keep it edible. What about candy apples for a fal wedding? I would not really have a use for 2 glass coasters that don't match the other coasters I use in my house.
    Posted by Summer2011Bride[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Completely agree that the kisses are enough of a favor, no need for anything else.

</div>
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards