Favors

favor help! :)

Hi brides!!

Wondering... I am planning on doing flip-flops for my favors. We are getting married at a Yacht Club in the late spring and I always loved the idea of doing flip flops for people to change into for dancing! However, we have a fair amount of "older" guests. (Not elderly old, just past the flop flop wearing age!) Should I have a second favor??? Any ideas??? 

Thank you!!! 

Re: favor help! :)

• No, I would do just the one. No matter what favor you decide to do not everyone is going to use/like it. Do whatever YOU like.

I also love the flip flops for dancing idea

• Have you ever tried dancing in cheap flip-flops?  It's kind of a nightmare.  

Also, have you thought about how to get the sizes right?   
    DSC_9275
  • PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    I would consider flip flops at a wedding to be more of a perk than a favor.  After all, it's only some of the women who will use them.  Favors aren't necessary, but if you do want to do a favor for your guests, do one that all of them can enjoy.

And ditto PP about dancing in flip flops.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_favor-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:ce5ffa27-7420-4640-a2f4-b26f26c6e561Post:3edaea64-5a73-4cb6-96d9-780be0099ebd">Re: favor help! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would consider flip flops at a wedding to be more of a perk than a favor.  After all, it's only some of the women who will use them.  Favors aren't necessary, but if you do want to do a favor for your guests, do one that all of them can enjoy. And ditto PP about dancing in flip flops.
    Posted by Peavy[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%

Anything edible will be a big hit with your guests

• I would love a flip flop as a favor (they are my staple...I wear them every single day all year long). But like pp said, not everyone will take one...as with any type of favor. So if you really want to do and you have a fair amount of guests who you know will appreciate/use it, then go ahead. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards