Favors
Options

Tea bags?

Hi Ladies,

Hoping to get some input. For our favors, I was thinking of making little pillow boxes out of pages from some old books (we're doing a book theme).

I was thinking of filling them with a a few bags of our favorite teas for people to take home. But at FH's cousin's wedding this weekend, several people commented that they liked the candy favors (they were little M&M type candies)  that they had and that it was nice to be able to nibble on something while the WP was finishing pictures and we were all waiting for dinner to be served.

So given the option, would you rather have some candies or tea? Or any thoughts on something else we could do for favors?

TIA!

Re: Tea bags?

• Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd prefer candy, personally. 
  • Options
    PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would rather have candy, or something I could eat there, than something to take home.  I don't drink tea, so while I would take the favor with me (because I think it's rude not to), I would toss it when I got home.  Not trying to be mean, just telling you what I would do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys, thats sort of what I'm leaning towards after this weekend too. And I just stopped by this bakery nearby that had delicious cake pops, so maybe I'll try something along those lines.

Appreciate the input!

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, candy all the way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely the candy.
  • Options
    graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I for one would prefer the tea as a favor, but I am a big tea drinker. You could always do the tea favor and have M&Ms on the table. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

do the tea bags and place m&ms on the table

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards