Favors
Options

Favor add on - Is this better????

Ok, so FI and I are set on the koozie favors. We love them and our wedding party loves the idea too. But what if we put Hershey Kisses inside and wraped it with tulle, ribbon and a card with a cute saying on it. That was there is something our guests can keep and use and something to eat. What do you think of that idea?

Re: Favor add on - Is this better????

• Options
    I got Hershey Kisses and Hugs at a wedding once. The tag read, "Hugs and kisses from the new Mr. Mrs." I thought it was cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Are you really deadset on koozies?  Honestly, they seem a bit dated.  Every bbq I've been to I've never seen anyone using them. If I got one, I'd take it home and throw it out.   I'd stick with just something edible.

Also, many people will tell you it's a good idea because they don't want to hurt your feelings.

• Options
    I have two koozies I got from people as parts of gifts in the years past, and I never remember to use them so they sit in the cupboard. I would do something edible as well- I wouldn't want one as a favor if I went to a wedding. I love the kisses idea though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think it depends on where you're from. Koozies are not a big deal and hardly used in the north. If most of your guest are southern as well they'll probably like them. Also, you can never go wrong with chocolate/
  • Options
    I think that your idea is cute! They get a present and a treat - who doesn't like that?! I would proudly rock that koozie with my next beer :) If you two love koozies, why not share the fun! I am sure your guests will love them - if not, they can leave them behind for those would want more than one!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_favor-add-on-is-this-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:d9bda365-9f14-4c07-ad96-c6aa5bdbd2dbPost:4fcb58bc-a412-45f7-b6a3-e94945c19b6b">Re: Favor add on - Is this better????</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it depends on where you're from. Koozies are not a big deal and hardly used in the north. If most of your guest are southern as well they'll probably like them. Also, you can never go wrong with chocolate/
    Posted by K27Lynn[/QUOTE]

I think you are right. We are in the South and most if not all our guest are from the South. Thanks you !!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_favor-add-on-is-this-better?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:d9bda365-9f14-4c07-ad96-c6aa5bdbd2dbPost:6ef0e210-6c4a-4833-bda7-dc3bd7e23040">Re: Favor add on - Is this better????</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that your idea is cute! They get a present and a treat - who doesn't like that?! I would proudly rock that koozie with my next beer :) If you two love koozies, why not share the fun! I am sure your guests will love them - if not, they can leave them behind for those would want more than one!
    Posted by NovaMetzler[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards