Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Budget DOC

Hi!  I'm searching for a day-of-coordinator for around $600-700.  We're getting married in May at the Museum of Biblical Art and we're getting most of the tables, chairs, decor, linens, etc. from there, so there is limited set up.  We mostly need someone to keep things running smoothly.  Any recommendations?

Re: Budget DOC

• Jennifer Ashford of Altar Ego
  • I didn't meet with anyone in that price range, but try doing a search on Craigslist or putting an ad on Craigslist. That's howI found my ceremony musician, who we did not have a very big budget for.
  • I am using Amy Lacey and her day of services are very afforable. My wedding is in March adn she has been awesome!

amylaceyweddings@hotmail.com

• I ditto Tiffanygoss comment! Amy Lacey is awesome - and even more afforadable than your described amount! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Melissa Chambers and her email is jasminecove1@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_budget-doc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:49c29317-ecb8-4c4c-bb39-d75e732508dbPost:a5e1d61d-3f65-4bfd-a394-c3f8c6461882">Budget DOC</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  I'm searching for a day-of-coordinator for around $600-700.  We're getting married in May at the Museum of Biblical Art and we're getting most of the tables, chairs, decor, linens, etc. from there, so there is limited set up.  We mostly need someone to keep things running smoothly.  Any recommendations?
    Posted by DeniseNHodges[/QUOTE]

Try Ebony Peoples Events and Design.  She is a local planner and is wonderful to work with.  She is very detail oriented and is a good listener.  Her web site is the above as written.  Good luck. 
  • Eventsbyharperdavis.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards