Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW Thursday

Even though this has been a rough week for me personally, I do have something to AW.  I got observed two weeks ago (or so) and I finally got my evaluation back today.  I got "exceeds" in most every area with a few "proficients" thrown in.  I was a little worried how I would do since I've been gone so much and I was late getting evaluated.  Yay!!!! 

Re: AW Thursday

• edited December 2011

Congrats Julie! It's always great to have a great review at work!

Update 6/13/2010
    June 2011 SiggyChallenge: Wedding Cake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The owner of the company I work for is taking 18 of us girls to his suite at the Mesquite Rodeo today. They're providing lunch AND we get to miss about 2 hours of work :) I've never been to the rodeo before, so I'm intrigued.
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, Julie! I'm sure it was nice to have a bright spot in your week!

My AW is that I hired a day of coordinator last week, and I can't wait to work with her!
  • edited December 2011

Julie, I'm glad your evaluation went well!  You deserve it!
    I just printed out tickets to see SATC2 on Saturday night! :) 

• stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My treadmill is being delivered on Saturday and I'm starting the couch to 5k next week!  I'm hoping it won't be too rough.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Julie!

We had some sunset pics taken with Lynn last night, I added them to my bio!
    Here are a few of my favorites :)

• edited December 2011
    I too printed out my SATC2 tickets this morning! I'm going Saturday mornign (Random) in Houston with a bunch of my old high school girlfriends. Then we're off to a wedding in Galveston. Good times.

And that is my AW, because once I get back, we are on full time baby waiting mode. The Dr told me on Tuesday that I will probably be having her at 37 weeks (I'll be 34 on Monday)!!! Eeek!
  • edited December 2011
    I am proud of myself because I ran almost 2 miles without having to stop and walk yesterday!  That is good for someone who just started running :-p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on everyone's AW's.

Lauren- Wow!  I just went through your bio and read your blog and holy cow I am impressed with your DIY.  Everything looks fabulous so far.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:49df69e4-5c92-4d9b-8ef3-4574b55f9d32Post:17150e94-f528-443f-8031-ccb9129aa9fc">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on everyone's AW's. Lauren- Wow!  I just went through your bio and read your blog and holy cow I am impressed with your DIY.  Everything looks fabulous so far.
    Posted by shortgirltx[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!  The DIY projects have helped the long engagement move along a little bit faster.
  • edited December 2011
    I have two AW's for this week.  1) We booked our honeymoon (we're going to Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica) and 2) My "real" e-ring finally arrived at the jeweler's.  I don't have it yet, because neither FI nor I have been able to leave work early this week to go pick it up, but hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

Steph--I did couch to 5k and it was pretty rough for me (I had never ever run before ever).  But I consider it a major accomplishment that I am able to run at all now, even if it is just for a short distance.  I definitely have more endurance now.
    imageimage Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    And I'm excited because I just signed up for the Great Urban Race! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I have to second Shortgirl, Lauren, your DIY is AMAZING.  I wish I was crafty and I feel like I have sooooo much I still need to do.  But I did purchase the jars for my candy bar yesterday!  Whoo hoo!
  • edited December 2011
    Sparking - yea!!! I'm so excited for the Great Urban Race.  We'll see you out there!!!! Hopefully neither of us gets hurt since our wedding is that Friday after.

I don't really have an AW today.

Lauren - totally agree the DIY stuff makes the time go by faster.  My list is always growing but it givesm e something to do other than just sit and wait.  And I get exactly what I want!
  • edited December 2011
    Great things are happening!  Congrats everyone!

As far as my AW Thursday!  I made manager last night with company that I started with back 2 1/2 months ago!  Yeah!  I took a risk and was very skeptical to quit my job and find something I could do at home for additional income and it has taken off!  

Everyone have a great day!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards