Favors
Options

Candle Favors

Hello Ladies!

I've probably obsessed WAY too much over this, but the majority of my guests are traveling from out of town so I've been trying to think of favor ideas that travel well, that people would want to keep. My current idea is simple frosted glass votive candle holders with unscented ivory candles. I'm thinking of including a personalized pack of matches with it, and wrapping everything in a nice cellophane bag that is tied with a ribbon in my wedding colors (Victorian lilac) with a tag that reads "Thank you for sharing our day". 

What I'm thinking is that everyone loves candles, and they are neutral in color to match any decor. Any candles that are left behind I could use to decorate our home. 

What do you think? Any input would be awesome.

The truth behind a well laced dress

Re: Candle Favors

• Options
    alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this is a perfectly acceptable idea. I like that it personalized by the match book not the candle itself.
  • Options
    future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It works.  But I always love edible favors.  People usually seem to love those the most as well...
  • Options
    sytomsytom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a really good idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    starznangelzstarznangelz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a very cute idea, especially since it will easily travel and comes complete with the personalized matches. I like how the candle holders aren't personalized so that people are more likely to use them in their homes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great idea..iam really feeling the match idea with it ..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards