Favors

September 4th 2010 Wedding!

Hi all!
My name is Nicole and my FH and I are getting married in September!  I am busy planning with my mom and have the reception place, church, and rehearsal dinner set, have my dress and the girls dresses.  This is a lot of planning and its tons of fun but I'm worried I will be so bored when its over:(

Re: September 4th 2010 Wedding!

• edited December 2011

Congratulations!!!

Find the 'September 2010' Club board and introduce yourself there!  We're good people!!!

murrayed
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Nicole.
    welcome to the boards and best of luck with your planning.  Take things people say with a grain of salt and remember this is YOUR wedding, not anyone elses.  Take your time and have fun!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats on the wedding,you will have so much fun planning,i was a Sept 09 Bride.you will be a little sad when its over but then its baby making time so you will be a little busy LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    Come join us on the Sept 2010 board :-) we rock!
  • MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI, Im a Sept 4th Bride as well , I totally understand that, i think you will be happy its over and maybe decide to help another bride.
    Anniversary
    161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1
  • edited December 2011
    My BF/MOH is getting married next year so that will be fun helping her!  She is so busy now with 3 jobs and I even asked her if there will be a shower being that she is so busy!!! She laughed at me and of course she is throwing me a shower!  I just never realized how much crap there is to do for this one day party....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards